Monday, April 20, 2015

JADE HELM MILITARY BUILDUP IN S


Jade Helm 15 Military Vehicle Build Up in SoCal



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-QIMAQL-00&feature=youtu.be
Jade Helm National Guard in Ontario California

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj7efDgGRH0

And there are more foreign troops being spotted on our soil.

Dear Dave,
I live near Redding California.
For the past year I have noticed groups of young Chinese men in Red jackets/ black pants, at a bus stop along the side of Costco. Here is a picture I took recently, from across the street. There were about 20 of them. I mentioned this to a friend who is a retired police officer. He said “oh, they are here taking flight instruction at the airport”. I find this strange , but not in light of everything else we are seeing with Jade Helm.
God bless you and the work you are doing to help inform those who are awake and listening. Time is indeed short!
_____
 Who is This Massive Military Hardware Going to be Unleashed Against?
From the Barstow area, there is a massive military hardware buildup. The locals are scared to death. I am in communication with a retired Sheriff’s Deputy who has occasion to deliver product to the base in the video below and he routinely see Russian soldiers in uniform training at this base.






Published on Apr 12, 2015
Just off of the I-15 North of Barstow, Ca, Yermo Logistics Marine Base, I travel past this place on a regular basis, I have never seen so many vehicle/tanks/mraps/humvee's at this location EVER.. In my opinion this is clearly a build-up to something much larger... There are actually maybe 5x times more vehicles there that you cant see in the video

****** UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
I made another video, same area, way different outcome, kinda.....
Steve Quayle Reveals True Purpose Of JadeHelm Exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment